Welcome to the Russell County Republican Party.
Our organization serves Russell County Virginia and our membership is open to everyone.
We welcome new members to our organization and would love to have you come out and participate with us as we work to leave a better America for our children and our grandchildren.
Russell County Republican Committee meetings are held the third Thursday of every month at 7pm.
We meet in the West Room of the Lebanon Community Center, Gibson st. Lebanon, VA 24266 (behind Town Hall next to the town pool.)
Our meetings are open to the public, everyone is welcome to attend and we encourage you to come and take part in our party.
We believe it is critical to the health of our Republic to be involved on the local level.
- That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice,
- That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society,
- That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government,
- That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations,
- That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense,
- That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation.
~Republican Party of Virginia Creed